awesome fishing right in front of camp!

What licenses are needed?

You will need a fishing license and where required, a harvest tag for the species we are fishing for (or) just a one day Oregon fishing license which includes the harvest tag. Either Oregon or Washington licenses are valid on Columbia trips, but only an Oregon license is valid on Deschutes trips. For your convenience, we carry one day Oregon licenses on the boat and can sell one to you at $22.00/day and are good for both residents and non-residents.
Deschutes Boater Passes - . All dates are now "linited entry" and the client needs to purchase them due to the regulations. Please contact us for more information and instructions.